ARMENIA VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
Armenia is a nation of mountains arranged on the western intersection of Asia and Eastern Europe. Many stunning destinations encompass it, similar to Turkey, Georgia, and Iran. Armenia, being a unitary, majority rule country state, is popular for its antiquated social legacy.
When you need to go to another country, something at the forefront of your thoughts should be the visa. All things considered, you might be needed to apply for one ahead of time. In any case, if you are adequately fortunate, you might be among the numerous nationalities that can acquire an Armenia visa online. Evisamart can assist you with getting the movement record you need with insignificant exertion. To get familiar with the Armenia e-visa, you should peruse the data beneath.
Are the Canadian Citizens can apply for Armenia Evisa?
Indeed, Canadian residents, same as numerous different nationalities, can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
In how much time duration, MY APPLICATION for an Armenia visa will BE PROCESSED?
It is up to you. Utilizing evisamart administrations to acquire an Armenia visa implies that you will pick your application's handling season. Evisamart gives you three alternatives so you can settle on the best choice for you. They are as per the following:
- Standard - 5 Business Days
- Urgent - 4 Business Days
- Rush - 3 Business Days
How long my ARMENIA E-VISA does would be valid?
- The short term travel Armenia visa has a legitimacy time of 90 days after an appearance,
- While the long-term visa is legitimate for 180 days after appearance.
What number of ENTRIES DOES THE ARMENIA VISA ALLOW?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN ARMENIA?
- With a short-term Armenia visa, you can remain in Armenia for as long as 21 days Per Entry.
- The long-term Armenia visa permits a stay of close to 120 days Per Entry.
Would I be able to USE THE ARMENIA E-VISA AT ANY POINT OF ENTRY?
Tragically, no. You need to enter Armenia through the accompanying purposes of the entry on the off chance that you need the Armenia visa to be legitimate:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the boundary with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border line with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border line with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border line with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border line with Iran)
What do I need to present upon appearance in Armenia?
Upon appearance in Armenia, you need to present your passport close to your Armenia e-Visa, printed or appeared from your cell phone.
Will I receive my e-visa at my postal address or, do I collect it at the Armenia Checkpoint?
No. Please check your e-Visa status online. E-Visa, when approved, an Approval Letter is sent clearly to your appointed email address.
Armenia Evisa Sample