ARMENIA EVISA FOR IRAN CITIZENS
When you want to travel to Armenia, you may have different alternatives regarding getting an Armenia visa contingent upon your nationality. However, you can get an Armenia visa landing in the air terminal. All the more explicitly, if you travel to Armenia, you can get a visa at the arrival counter.
Notwithstanding, there's a simpler method to acquire an Armenian visa without holding up in a long line at the air terminal or going to a government office. That is by applying for an Armenia e-Visa. Learn more about this superb choice in the accompanying segment.
Much of the time posed inquiries (FAQs)
How can I know if I can get an Armenian e-visa?
That is really simple. Evisamart makes available to you a Visa Checker Tool. When you visit the page, select your nationality starting from the drag menu on the left. At that point, select Armenia as your destination in the menu on the right. The outcome will give you accurately the data you need to know.
Is there any other alternative method for getting Armenia e-visa than at the time of arrival?
In actuality, there is. As per Armenia's visa strategy, all nationalities qualified for a visa on arrival likewise meet all requirements for an Armenia e-Visa. It implies that you can apply for your visa online before your flight. That way, you don't need to remain in a long line on arrival to get it.
What documents do I require to apply for an Armenian e-visa?
Armenia e-Visa prerequisites are not difficult to satisfy. Here you can discover what you need to assemble before you start the online application:
- Legitimate passport– ensure that the passport legitimacy stays for a half year from the country's appearance date. It ought to likewise have 2 blank pages.
- Photograph– should be required over the most recent 3 months.
- Dates of your travel
- Data about where you will remain in Armenia– you can give a lodging booking affirmation or a basic letter if you stay with companions/family members.
- Email– you will get your Armenia visa by email in PDF format.
- Payment mode – Evisamart accepts credit or debit cards.
How long it takes for my application to be processed?
It relies upon which alternative you decide for your application. On the off chance that you apply for an Armenia e-visa with evisamart, you will pick the time span in which your application is prepared. These are the choices:
- Standard process: - 5 Business Days
- Urgent process - 4 Business Days
- Rush process- 2 Business Days
How long is an Armenian e-visa valid?
It relies upon which kind of visa you need to apply for. The short-term Armenia e-visa legitimacy is 90 days after the appearance, while the long-term visa is legitimate 180 days after arrival in-country.
What number of entries can I have with an Armenian e-visa?
Both the long haul and the short-term e-visa provide you only a single entry.
What is the procedure to fill in your application for an Armenian e-visa?
It is planned an easy cycle to acquire the Armenian e-visa, so you don't sit around idly in a long line at the air terminal. All things considered, if you need help, you can contact evisamart client service 24 / 7. To get your e-visa, you need to follow these means:
- In the first place, fill the form with your own data. In this progression, you additionally need to choose a preparing time for your application.
- Second, audit the structure, watch that everything is right. Be cautious in this segment since one mix-up could invalid your e-visa application.
- The third step is to submit the document needed to continue with your application.
- The last thing which you need to do is to pay the application fees. After it, click on the submit button and let evisamart finish the remainder of the interaction.
As you see, getting an Armenian e-Visa requires fewer documents and effort.
With my e-visa, how long can I stay in Armenia?
Again, it relies upon which Armenia e-Visa you decide on. The short-term visa permits you to remain in Armenia 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term e-Visa permits you to remain 120 days Per Entry.
When should I apply for this e-visa?
It's prescribed to apply for this visa in any event 3 days before the flight date.
Do I require a vaccination certificate?
Of course, you'll likely need a Yellow Fever Vaccine if coming from a yellow fever risk country. Affirm this data here: -https://www.who.int/ith/ITH_Annex_I.pdf
Where can I find more information?
Try not to push; if you actually have questions about the Armenian e-visa, you get the opportunity to contact the evisamart support staff. We give both of you choices: through online chat or by telephone 24/7 365 days. It is gratis.
Armenian e-visa Sample.