Armenia Visa for Malaysian citizens
Your movement to this place can increase considerably more extraordinary by the unprecedented friendliness, which is a critical element of the country. The astounding wine, the perfect cognac, and the interesting public cooking styles totally will undoubtedly make your Armenia get-away.
Sorting out a trip to Armenia takes a touch of time and thought. One is the significant perspective you ought to consider: Do I need a visa? All things considered, you might be adequately fortunate to be qualified for the electronic visa framework. On the off chance that you will be, you have the likelihood to apply for an Armenia electronic visa. If you need to find out about the Armenia e-Visa, you can discover the responses to the most generally posed inquiries in the accompanying area.
What is an Armenia E-Visa?
Electronic Visa can be given online without applying through the office or consulate, simplifying it to gain from any spot on the planet. The E-Visa is in like manner called a Visitor Visa. The e-Visa to Armenian is an electronically endorsed visa requiring qualified residents to visit Armenia for short stays or long stays for a few distinct purposes.
What kinds of Armenia E-Visas accessible for Malaysians Citizens?
There are two types of Armenia E-Visas: -
- 21 Days Short term Armenia E-Visa.
- 120 Days Long term Armenia E-Visa.
What is the authenticity of the Armenia E-Visas?
- The Armenia E-Visa for 21 days is a Single entry visa, considerable for 90 days from the issue date, and one can stay in Armenia for a total number of 21 days.
- The Armenia E-Visa for 120 days is a single entry visa, authentic for 180 days from the issue date, and one can stay in Armenia for an outright number of 120 days
What documents do I have to apply for the Armenia e-Visa?
We require the going with to introduce the visa application:
- Applicant Photograph
- Passport first page Details Scan
- Confirmation from Airline
- Return Air-Ticket
- Accommodation Proof - Must match the dates of appearance and departure from the country. This is a need mentioned by the Government to give the development report.
- Travel Itinerary
- Most late 3 months bank decrees (if material)
Is the Armenia online visa a single or multiple entries document?
The Armenia e-Visa grants holders have just one Single Entry into the country.
IS THE ARMENIA EVISA ACCEPTED AT ANY POINT OF ENTRY?
No, on the off chance that you plan on utilizing an Armenia e-Visa, you need to choose one of the accompanying points of the entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan.
- Ayrum rail line station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the line with Georgia).
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (line with Georgia).
- Bavra, Shirak Province (line with Georgia).
- Gogavan, Lori Province (line with Georgia).
- Meghri, Syunik Province (line with Iran).
Armenia E-visa Sample