How To Get A Tourist Visa For India The Easy Way?
Want to travel to India next year? If you are someone who loves traveling, India is already on your bucket list. India has exquisite travel destinations. It has a lot to offer whichever type of traveller you are. You can spend peaceful nights in the valleys of Kashmir, or you can climb the mountains. You can relax on the beautiful beaches or go on an adventure sport ride. You can travel the rural parts of India, or take a tour of the Metro cities and experience some of the busiest cities in the world. You might have plans to experience the rich Indian culture and heritage you should go for. Whichever part of India you are eager to visit, we are ready for you. India is a country that welcomes tourists with open arms. The government policies are also tourism friendly.
You can make your India travel plans easily. You can get an Indian E-Visa online absolutely hassle-free. The Indian visa application process requires basic documents and isn?t very complicated. The process is user friendly. At times it can get a little lengthy but Indian E-visa Consulting Agencies have got you covered. Getting a Visa through an agent is a common practice while traveling to and from India.
Visa Consultation Agency is a company that helps foreigners in completing the visa application process along with assistance and guidance. Visa agencies specialize in Visa services. They have experts who have all the knowledge required to get a visa process done. They can help you with the timely completion of the process. They can also assist you with special requirements like faster visa applications for emergencies. They follow all legal methods only. They do not indulge in unethical practices.
E-Visa Mart is an Indian E-Visa consulting agency that helps people travel to India. You just need to fill all application details according to your preference. E-Visa Mart will complete your visa application process with the help of your documents and details.
Why is it better to choose an E-visa Consulting Agency?
- Quick: You don't have to waste days to get your E-visa. Just provide all the right documents and they provide fast service. They specialize in the Visa application process. Hence, there won?t be any delays or application errors. While traveling you can be free of any stress regarding the document.
- Hassle-free: The regular Visa application process is a long tiresome process. When you as a traveller have to do it, it takes time and effort to understand the whole process and go back and forth between the documents. If you could get just the right assistance it would save a lot of trouble.
- Cost-effective: E-Visa Mart charges you reasonably for the service they are providing. The amount of time, efforts, and application troubles it saves make it worth it. If you do it yourself you are spending the same amount if not more and drowning yourself in days of trouble.
- Travel Assistance: The agency is familiar with Indian travel situations. So when you get there, or while planning they could help you out in your travel plans. Who doesn't want expert guidance?
- 24 Hr Customer Support: E-Visa Mart provides 24-hour assistance over their helpline. You can get assistance at any point in your travel and they'd be ready to help you out. It's always better to have an assistant handy.
What is the difference between E-visa and Visa on arrival?
E-visa is something that you acquire online and present it while checking in the passport control office while getting the stamp on your passport.
Visa on arrival is a visa approval letter that you show at the ?Visa on arrival? office at the airport and then you get the visa. After that, you have to go to the passport control office and get the stamp to travel.
Both methods are widely used but E-Visa is much more convenient for travel. It saves a lot of effort and last minute procedures. When you leave for your trip you don't want to carry that documentation tension along with you. E-Visa helps you leave stress free and get the process done smoothly.
There are three types of Tourist Visas:
- 1 year (Double Entry): It means that you can enter India twice within one year of getting the visa.
- 1 year (Multiple Entry): This means that you can enter multiple numbers of times within one year of acquiring the visa.
- 5 years (Multiple Entry): You will be allowed to enter multiple times within 5 years of getting the visa.
Indian E-Visa Application Process through the Government website:
- Go to the Indian Government Visa website.
- Fill your application.
- Upload a photocopy of your passport and passport size photo of yourself.
- Complete the payment.
- You will receive an approval within the next 72 hours.
- Check the status of your application on the website. It should be ?Granted?.
- Get a print of your approved application.
- Get the print to the airport and get your passport stamped.
Indian E-Visa Application Process through an Agency:
- Go to the Indian e-visa application site.
- Fill out all the information in detail.
- You will have a choice about the type of visa.
- Pick the preferred one.
- Fill out the application.
- Pick a processing time
- Complete the application
- Upload a photocopy of your passport and passport size photo of yourself to complete the process.
- Download the E-Visa set to you over email.
You are going for a life-changing adventure every time to decide to travel. That experience should not be hindered by any technical errors. There should be no inconvenience in your process of travel. Travel is almost like a spiritual journey to self-discovery. India is especially considered as the land of spirituality. Keep all your concerns aside and get ready for a life-changing journey. This journey will be full of adventure, awe, learning, self-discovery, and culture. Leave all your inhibitions and gear up. We wish you to enjoy the journey and make some wonderful memories!
Q. How quickly can I get a Tourist E-Visa to India? ?
Ans. Ideally, it takes about 2-3 weeks to get a Tourist visa to India. If you apply for a faster visa process you can get it as fast as 3-5 days. ?
Q. Can I get an E-visa to India in 24 hours??
Ans. In case of emergency, you can get a visa under the Urgent Visa category. There must be at least 24 hours between your visa application and travel time. You will have to pay an extra fee to get this kind of visa.?
Q. How much does it cost? ?
Ans. The cost varies upon how long the visa is valid. But it can cost anywhere around $150. ?
Q. What are the documents required to get an Indian E-Visa Online? ?
Ans. The documents required to get an Indian E-Visa Online which are given below:?
- Passport-Size Color Photograph
- Proof Of Residence
- Proof Of Financial Soundness
Q. Is it easy to get an Indian E-visa? ?
Ans. It is not very difficult to get a Visa to India. As long as all your records are clean and there is nothing suspicious, India welcomes you. The visa application process of documentation is not the easiest one. But you could always get an agency to help you out with the process. ?