Whenever it comes to travelling to another country many things come into the picture. Passports, visas, security checks and many such things decide your flight to the destination country. Every country has different rules when it comes to applying for a visa. India has come up with online visa services making it convenient for people to apply for E-visa. You no longer need to stand in long queues and waste your time to get the visa done. The benefits of applying for an online visa are many. Along with minimum document verification, you can get your visa on email. The entire process happens just at the comfort of your home. You can later show the received visa at the checkpoint to confirm your journey. However Indian e-visas apply to only 28 airports which one must know before landing here. Read the section below to clear your queries regarding the complete e-visa process. You will also learn in-depth about Indian visa for Chinese and make your journey a smooth and secure one.
The importance of a visa:
Visa is a legal document that allows the holder to legally enter into another country. Usually, the visa is always glued to the passport of the traveller. There are different visas like tourist visa, business visa, refugee visa and more. Every country has its visa policy which the traveller must fulfil before landing there. Today everything has been made online by most of the countries making the job of bearer easier. Depending upon the purpose of your moving to another country you must avail for the correct visa. If you are a student and going for studies you must seek a student visa. Some countries also have the facility of obtaining a visa on arrival but it is not always recommended. The destined country might change their plans immediately without prior notice. In such a case, a traveller might land in trouble. If you want to ensure a secure and hassle-free journey always apply for an e-visa.
How is e-visa defined?
E-visa is an official paper that allows residents of another country to come to India and travel within it. The e-visa is linked electronically to the passport of the traveller.
What documents do I need as a Chinese to travel to India?
eVisa Mart does everything for you in just a few documents. You will need the below-mentioned things to avail a legal e-visa for India
- Firstly, you need a valid Chinese passport which can be easily obtained. If you have one already make sure its validity is not expired.
- You also need a digital photo of yours which matches your recent facial looks. Keep the background in white and keep its dimensions as per the standard digital photo dimensions.
- You also need a scan of the passport page containing your information.
- Keep your payment ready. You can pay via multiple modes like debit card, credit card.
- If you want to go to India for business purposes then you need a business letter or an invitation letter stating your purpose of a visit by Indian Company.
- If you are going for medical treatment in India then you need a medical letter stating the same.
How is eVisa Mart form related to e-visa?
Availing for an eVisa Mart application form is a simple process and appreciated by many Chinese people. In three simple steps, you can be ready for it. The company also offers amazing customer service. Follow the steps below to avail the e-Visa.
- Start by filling your general information in 5 minutes. Choose the type of visa and the processing time as well. These choices determine your cost.
- In the second you need to review everything once again and make the payment. However, while reviewing the information you must pay attention to every single detail properly. You will not be able to go back once the details are saved.
- Answer a few questions while uploading a photo as the next step. In some cases, the process might also ask you to upload additional documents.
Submit the form finally and wait for the confirmation. The steps are as simple as anything it could be.
How much does it take for the e-visa to get processed?
It depends on a few things. The standard processing takes around 5 days whereas the rush process and super rush process takes around 3 days and 2 days respectively. The amount can vary if you are applying for a visa that lasts more than 5 years.
What is the validity of Indian e-visa?
Once you have secured a visa you must also be aware of its validity. You cannot stay in the destined country forever. If you are applying for a tourist e-visa you can choose it for 30 days, 1 year and 5 years. The 30 days tourist e-visa is applicable for a double-entry whereas the other two permits you for multiple entries within India.
What if I am travelling to India by waterways?
Even if you are going to India by cruise you still need an e-visa. There are 5 seaports where you can land with this via namely Goa, Cochin, New Mangalore, Mumbai and Chennai.
What if I am transiting through India?
In this case, you don't need any visa. If you are not leaving the transit area you don't need an e-visa for it.
How do I know whether I need a visa?
You learn more about the visa requirements and understand why it is needed and when do you specifically need it.
The above questions cover most of the important points one needs to know to travel safely in India. You must also have the embassy rules known to travel without any problems in India. Certain countries have visa restrictions as they want to check the flow of visitors and control it. If you are a frequent traveller you must keep reading about such news every day.