Many of us now a day's like to travel in most of the countries. There are a lot of destinations you can travel to several countries. Each country has its specification in terms of its beauty, culture, etc. Some people travel not only for travel but also for business deals in other countries. One such country is famous for its culture and business i.e. India. If you are planning to visit India for any purpose, then you are on the correct platform. We are going to tell you about the process of getting a visa for this country and the terms of validity of this visa.
What is the process of getting an Indian visa?
There are two methods of getting an Indian visa first is by visiting the Indian embassy situated in the country or by visa application online or through asking agents who get the process done for you. Both the methods are discussed below:-
Indian visa through Indian embassy;
- First, you have to read the entire documents which are necessary for the application for a visa. The major documents which are required are your passport, passport size photograph, and identity card for reference and others as per Embassy Requirement.
- Take this document to the Indian embassy for the process of visa application. The document you take with you should be original as well as photocopy.
- Filling the visa application form. Make sure that the entire people visiting the country have to fill the application form. In this application for you have to mention the reason for visiting the country which can be for medical, tour, and business purposes.
- Once you fill the purpose of travelling you have to select the period for which you are travelling the country.
- After filling all the formalities required your visa application will proceed for approval.
- The process of approval will take the total time of 15 to 20 days from the time of application. Once you get the approval, you can collect your visa from the Indian embassy.
Indian visa through online application;
- For an online visa application, first, visit the Indian E-visa website for the application.
- After opening the website of an Indian visa, select the options application of e-visa. Once you click that option, you have to select the type of visa you want from the available list. The list may include tourist visa, medical visa, business visa etc. Once you are done until this step, then you will be redirected to the application form.
- After you see the application form, fill the form with cautiousness as it is very crucial information for your visa application. The information related to the reason for travel and the duration for which it needs. All such information is to be provided to them.
When you are filling this form, fill the form correctly otherwise, there is a chance that your application might get rejected.
- After completing all the steps stated above you can pay the fee Online. In online payment of the fee, you will get application Id which you can use to check the application process.
- Receive E-visa: After the completion of the visa application, you can receive your visa with a time of 4-5 days from the time of application. This can be received earlier also when you choose to get urgent for which you have to pay a high amount of fee. Urgent e-visa can be received with 2-3 days from the time of application.
Terms you must know:
There are few things which must know about e-visa;
- The time for e-visa is limited for a certain time interval, which is dependent on the type of e-visa.
- You are allowed to enter the counter multiple times within the time of validity of the visa.
- All the information you provide in the application must be correct.
- Visa application can be applied before 2 months from the time of travel and a maximum 7 days before travel.
From the above text, you have known about the details of an Indian visa for Georgian citizens.
Frequently asked questions
Q1 How to know about the application process stage?
Ans:You can check your application status with application id in the application tab available in the Website.
Q2 Can one application will be used for the entire people who are travelling?
Ans:No, all the people who wants to visit India have to apply separately.
Q3 How much time takes to get the application approved?
Ans:For the approval of application it will take 4-5 days.
Q4 Where you get Indian e-visa?
Ans:It will be received in your E-mail id.
Q5 How many types of visa you can get as e-visa?
Ans: Medical e-visa, Tourist e-visa, and Business e-visa.