In-Depth Guide On Getting An Indian E-Visa For Sammarinese!
Often travelers face one common issue that chases after them no matter which country they plan to visit. This does hold exceptions for a few countries, however, for most of the countries, you need to get yourself an official document issued by the authority of an Embassy which is typically known as a Visa. The process of getting yourself a Visa issued is mandatory as most of the countries require it to let you travel within their territory.
If you had plans to visit India, then this condition holds true there as well. You would have to get yourself a Visa issued if you wish to visit India without facing any hassles in the process. However, your worries could easily be reduced if you learn about the latest improvement that has happened in this situation, i.e, the incorporation of an E-Visa portal.
If you are a Sammarinese who wants to visit India for recreational or any other purposes, then there is good news for you. You can get your Visa made online right at the convenience of your home! This will save you a lot of trouble as you won't have to make regular visits to the Indian Consulate only to be reminded that you have to wait further. It will not only save you a lot of time but it also makes the process a lot less complicated.
All you have to do is to get yourself an E-Visa issued in place of a regular visa and you're done! If you would like to know about this process further, then here is a complete guide for the same. You will have all your queries cleared so that you can submit your application soon.
How is an E-Visa different from a Regular Visa?
An E-Visa is slightly different when compared to a regular form of a Visa document. This happens because an E-Visa is an electronic version of the same. It exists entirely in the virtual space and you need to apply for it online. Your E-Visa will not come to you in the form of a physical document like a regular Visa would and that is exactly what distinguishes it from the traditional process.
There are various advantages that you could enjoy if you apply for an E-Visa. These are:
- It is a simple process of applying online without any complexities.
- It won't take much of your time. You just need to spare 20 minutes for filling up an easy form online.
- You don't have to go anywhere or visit the Embassy. Just stay at your home and apply for the Visa online.
- It will save a lot fo your time and cost that you would have had to pay if you had gone to an Embassy.
- You can regularly track the progress of your request and be notified when your request is approved.
How to know if you are eligible for getting an E-Visa?
You can use an online checker to see whether you are eligible for applying for an E-Visa online to visit India or not. Fortunately, if you are a Sammarinese, you are eligible to continue with the process. So you don't have to worry about the eligibility criteria as long as you have a passport.
Do children require a Visa for legally traveling to India?
It is a mandatory rule for everyone visiting India to have a Visa with themselves unless they belong to a country that permits them to travel without a Visa. Therefore, since Sammarinese people are normally required to have a Visa to travel to this country, the law wouldn't keep an exception for the children and they have to apply for their Visas as well.
Any passenger, whether of the legal age or not, has to get a Visa document issued by the authority of the Indian Embassy before they can visit the country legally if they are Sammarinese Nationals.
Are children eligible for getting an E-Visa?
All Sammariniese Nationals who are eligible to get a regular Visa are also eligible to get an E-Visa instead of the physical document. This means that if a child is eligible to get a Regular Visa, then he is also eligible to get an E-Visa which has the same requirements. The basic requirement is a passport but they do need to supply some other documents as well to get their E-Visa application accepted.
What are the different versions of E-Visas that you could apply for?
The different types and versions of an E-Visa document that you could choose to apply for are:
- Tourist Indian E-Visa
- Medical Indian E-Visa
- Business Indian E-Visa
Where a tourist E-Visa is generally valid for up to 1 year after the date of its issue. It also allows multiple entries depending on your requirement. This generally lets you stay for a maximum of 90 days throughout your visits in that particular year.
How long does the process of applying for an E-Visa take?
It won't take you a long time to apply for an E-Visa through the online portal of the eVisa Mart. Normally, it wouldn't take you any more than 20 minutes which is the maximum time that it might take. If you try, you can also get it finished within 10-15 minutes if you had already prepared a scanned copy of all the documents that would be required.
What are the documents that would be required at the time of application?
It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before you get started with a task that involves legal complications. This means that before you apply for the Visa on the online portal, it is a good idea to keep all the important documents that might be needed by your side. You can also keep some additional documents if you think it might be of some help.
The basic documents that will be required during the process are:
- A valid and legal copy of your passport.
- A scanned copy of just the last page of your passport.
- A decent scanned version of your recent photographs.
- Documents with your personal information and their scanned copies.
- Several other scanned copies of the same document.
- Special documents, such as an organizational invitation letter or a letter from any of the hospitals situated in India. These documents will depend and vary based on your situation and requirements. If you are applying for just a normal Tourist E-Visa, then you don?t have to worry about these Special documents.
- Any other document, if necessary.
What are the different options for speeding the process?
If you want, you can choose different types of processing options to speed up the process by paying a bit higher.
- For standard delivery, you could wait 4 days.
- For a rushed delivery process, you will get the Visa within 3 days.
- For a super-rushed delivery process, you can expect delivery within 2 days only.
What are the steps for filing an E-Visa application?
The steps for filing an E-Visa application online are pretty clear. You just need to pay attention while you're filling the form. Avoid filling it in a hurry since you might end up making mistakes. As long as you put the right details, there is nothing complicated about this process. It will involve the following steps:
- At the initial stage, you just have to open the form which will ask for some of your basic details such as your name, age, etc. This wouldn't take much time and you wouldn't have any issues filling this form.
- In the second stage, you would be required to furnish all of the necessary and important documents online by scanning them and uploading them onto the portal. This needs to be done carefully as you should upload all legal documents without any errors.
- Lastly, you should specify any medium for payment that you think is the best suited for you. It could be a debit or a credit card. As long as it is a payment method that is suited for you, there is no other criterion. Just pay the required fee as specified and continue to submit your application.
You should ensure that there are no mistakes or errors in your application as this could land you in some serious trouble. Fixing errors later could be problematic and you could have your request declined if your information is incorrect.
How do you get notified if your request has been approved?
If you have performed all the steps properly and given highly accurate data, chances are that your application will be approved in no time. When this happens, you will be notified via an email stating that your application has been approved. It will also specify the date of delivery and other details.
Get yourself an Indian E-Visa through the portal now!