Cambodia e-Visa for UK Citizens
Cambodia is one of the best-loved destinations for UK Citizens due to its beauty. The Cambodian government has made the process of visas very simple. Now tourists do not need to visit the embassy at all. They can quickly get their eVisa online within a few days without any hassles.
Cambodian e-visa is required if you intend to enter the country as a British traveler; however, fortunately, you can apply online and effectively through evisamart.com. In case you're feeling a little lost on what you need to do to kick your outing off, see these usually posed inquiries from UK residents visiting Cambodia.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is an e-Visa for Cambodia?
The electronic visa, or e-Visa, is a legalized document issued by the Government of Cambodia that permits visitors from a specific nationality to enter Cambodia. The entire procedure is online, and the eVisa gets connected to the passport electronically.
Do I Need a Visa for Cambodia from the UK?
A British citizen who wishes to visit Cambodia will require a valid visa. Now the procedure to apply for the eVisa has become simple and straightforward. All that the applicants have to do is, visit evisamart.com and carry on the procedure. During the process, you will not face any issues. Until and unless the eVisa is not authorized, you will not be able to visit Cambodia.
How Do I receive an e-visa for Cambodia from the UK?
The best way to get a visa from the UK to visit Cambodia is by approaching the evisamart.com team. Just select the country to visit, enter all the details on the application form upload all the relevant documents. You would require a valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account to make the visa fees payment, and you will get an email with your e-Visa attached.
What are the types of e-visa does the public authority of Cambodia issue for UK citizens?
There are mainly two kinds of e-visa that the Cambodian government grants: -
- Visa type T: This is the visa that is granted for tourism.
- Visa Type E: This is the visa that is granted to business people.
What Are the Cambodia Visa Requirements for UK Citizens?
While you apply for the Cambodia visa, there are a few documents you need to keep handy, which are:
- A valid passport of the UK, which will be validity of at least six months and above.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- A Debit card or Credit card to make visa fees.
- An official email address where further information will be communicated.
- Health Insurance documents. (If apply for Visa Type E)
- Various other supporting documents (such as venture project, sponsorship letter from Local, declaration of work, Labour contract, patent endorsement, a testament from Educational Establishment) (If applying for Visa Type E)
- Hotel and Flight tickets.
What is the information required on the Cambodia e-Visa Application Form?
There are some basic details that you would be required to fill while filling the application form, which are:
- Full Name
- Passport data including its number, expiry date, and giving country
- Complete Address
- Valid Email-Id
- Complete travel details.
How long is a Cambodia e-Visa for UK Citizens Valid For?
The Cambodia e-Visa is valid for three months, and the date starts when the documents get approved. The traveler can stay for a stretch for as long as 30 days. Also, the Cambodia e-Visa is a single-entry travel authorization so that the traveler will enter just once.
For how long can the Citizens from the UK Stay in Cambodia with the E-Visa?
A British resident can stay in Cambodia for 30 days in total.
What Steps do I need to follow to get my E-Visa?
Evisamart is the one-stop destination when it comes to providing a straightforward method of giving a visa. Here are the simple steps you will be required to follow:
- Visit the official website of evisamart.com and choose your nationality and the destination you plan to visit. Then click on ‘Apply.’
- Very carefully fill the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents, passport details, and photographs of the documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the application.
Once the application is over, our professionals will send all the communication process through email.
These are the following ports from where you can enter Cambodia:
Air terminals: There are three air terminals: -
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (SvayRieng Province) (from Vietnam)
- TropaengKreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
Cambodia E-visa Sample