Apply For Tourist E Visa By Following All Terms And Conditions
Many people want to do international travel and due to this they apply for a visa but if you don’t want to spend a long time at any particular place then it is very important to know everything about visa so that it becomes easy for you to know the type of visa you want and what is necessary documentation that you have to do while applying. There are many things that you should know while doing international travel and that one of the top-most is currency exchange. You have to apply for a currency exchange before getting your Tourist EVisa.
Things to know about tourist Visa for India
E-Tourist Visa Duration- One Month (30 Days).
Entries- double Entry, non-convertible and non-extendable
One-year e-Tourist Visa Duration- One year (365 Days) from the date of award of ETA.
Five years e-Tourist Visa Duration- Five years from the date of award of ETA.
Remain- Continual remain during each visit will not surpass 90 days for nations aside from the USA, UK, Canada, and Japan. For the USA, UK, Canada, and Japan nonstop remain during each visit will not surpass 180 days.
Reason to choose E-visa
Many reasons will let you opt online method for Tourist EVisa, the list of reasons are as follows-
- It is very hassle-free as all process will be done online, there is no need for paperwork
- Very convenient because only selective nationalities are applicable for Sea or air routes
- Low-price and no hidden charges
- Accessible as it is the most reliable method for getting the desired visa at the right time
There is another process that many people used to opt is offline submission. If you are not that much aware of the online process then you can use the traditional method for applying but before that you should know about the reasons that why people are choosing online methods at the place of offline.
Process of applying for E-visa
If you have decided to use an online method for getting Tourist EVisa then you have to visit the eVisaMart and then read whole things at once so that it becomes easy for you to know every step deeply. Following are the steps for applying online-
Apply online: Fill in the online structure on our site to apply for a VISA. Type your data into the online structure. You have to enter the specific individual data of the considerable number of individuals remembered for your application.
Pay the fees of online visa: You can pay with Mastercard or check card. Check your data to ensure that every last bit of it is right. At that point pick the mode of payment and fill in the protected page to make the payment. After receiving your full payment of service fees and the administration charge, they will send you an email requesting additional data to complete your application.
Print off your e-Visa : Browse your messages as often as possible to know the confirmation for your data and the time of getting your e-Visa. You can print off your Tourist EVisa and bring it with you while you traveling to India.
- Get your visa stamp : At the point when you show up in India with a valid e-Visa, the air terminal staff will stamp your identification/passport.
Required documents for India Tourist Visa
Birth certificate, Bank statement/Dollar authorization (Authorization should not be older than 1 month while submission)/ details of international credit card / Travelcard (if any), Proof of Profession, Latest copy of utility bill, Copy of last or old passport. If you are having all these things with you then nothing becomes an obstacle in getting Tourist EVisa for India so that you will be able to visit the desired place.
Few facts about international travelers
Passport validity must be legitimate for a half year past date of visa application to acquire a visa.
- Clear passport pages as two pages required.
- Tourist EVisa required if you are traveling to India with the purpose of vacation
- Vaccinations are required for yellow fever if the traveler is showing up from an infected zone, many other things will also be recommended.
- Money restrictions for entry and satellite telephones are disallowed in India; Currency more than USD 5,000 must be marked. If you don't mind check with the Indian Embassy in Washington especially if you are intending to convey a lot of cash into India.
Hence if you follow all the above guidelines then nothing can become an obstacle in getting Tourist EVisa at a particular time and for that, it is required to take the help of the website so that you will read all terms of conditions about visa and rules of India for all international travelers.