An Ultimate Guide About The E-Medical Attendant Visa
A Medical Attendant Visa is required by the applicants who want to travel to India. This visa is to attend their relative who has been granted an e-medicalq1a-visa for seeking medical treatment in India. The visa is given only to a member of the family who wants treatment at hospitals in India.
The validity of this visa is upto 60 days. It cannot be extended any further. The medical attendant visa can be obtained three times within a year. It would help if you had someone with the e-medical attendant visa who need treatment in India. The validity of the e-medical is the same as the medical attendant visa.
Things You Need To Take Care About The Visa For Medical Purposes
- You should have a soft copy of the e-Visa approved during your stay.
- You must have a sufficient Fund for yourself during the stay in India.
- You should have a return ticket to your home after applying for the visa.
- A passport is compulsory to have and also should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in India. You also must have space in your passport for the immigration and border control authorities entries and exit stamps.
- You will have to pay for the penalty if you violate any of the rules. It is better if you avoid any law and prevent over-stay.
How To Fill A Medical Attendant Visa?
The procedure of the medical attendant visa is quite fast and straightforward. You need to follow the following steps to get an approved medical visa:
- You need to fill the online application to have a passport to apply for a medical attendant visa if you are a foreign visitor. The permit needs to scan the biographical page of the passport. You must use the form a week before you arrive in India. It is because it may take 6-7 days to get a visa.
- It applies to the two members of the family, and one of them must have an e-medical visa too.
- The information you need to fill in the application is your: Full Name, Date of Birth, Birthplace, Home Address, Contact Info, and passport details. They will also ask some security questions from you.
- Pick a 2in X 2in colored photograph with a size less than 10MB. If it doesn’t fulfill these conditions, the picture will not be accepted.
- You have to pay the fee for the medical visa. You can pay through an online method such as a credit card or debit card. After your medical visa is approved, you will get the approved visa in your email address.
Make sure you fill the details carefully as if any of the information is incorrect, your application request will be denied.
Now, all you need to do is print out the approved visa letter you need while traveling. They will be considered in your verification documents. Your visa will be stamped at the airport on your passport. You will also need to fill the arrival or departure card before leaving the immigration desk.